Why Choice Realty?
Eight Reasons Why You Need Choice Properties
- According to the National Association of REALTORS of Home Buyers and Sellers, the typical FSBO (For Sale By Owner) home sold for $113,000, compared to $129,900 for salesperson-assisted home. This means that even if FSBOâs pay a salesperson a 6 percent commission, they will realize $122,100 â almost a $10,000 increase!
- Your Choice Properties sales agent understands how to complete the many contracts, forms and disclosure statements required in a real estate transaction such as: the lead-based paint disclosure statement, property condition disclosure statement, purchase contract, legal description of the property, contingency clause addendum, etc. According to the National Association of REALTORS Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, difficulty with paperwork was the second biggest problem FSBOâs had in selling their own homes.
- Your Choice Properties sales agent sells full-time. Real estate sales agents spend hours upon hours selling a property, so you donât have to. You donât have to spend hours of your precious free time selling your home.
- Your Choice Properties sales agent has the market knowledge to price your home competitively. Homeowners may have knowledge of what one or two homes in the area have sold for, but your Choice REALTOR has access to an extensive number of comparisons, and the market know-how to adjust pricing. Your Choice Properties sales person will do a competitive market analysis of your home to assess the homeâs value compared to others that have recently sold in order to get the price right to sell. After all, setting the right price is the biggest problems FSBOâs have in selling.
- Your Choice Properties sales agent can be objective, handle criticism of the house and focus on how well the home suits the buyer. As a trained professional, we are more attuned to the buyersâ needs and are able to highlight your homeâs features that have the most appeal to each buyer.
- Your Choice Properties sales agent can assess a buyerâs ability to afford a home and help them locate the best places to attain financing. Often buyers, especially inexperienced ones, rely on the real estate sales person to help them obtain a mortgage. We have experience in helping buyers locate lenders, and select the right kind of mortgage for them. Your Choice REALTOR is also experienced in pre-qualifying buyersÂ so they will not make an offer on a home they cannot afford.
- Your Choice Properties sales agent knows how to negotiate and overcome objections. Balancing offers and counteroffers, as well as handling many of the contingencies that usually accompany real estate transactions can be frustrating and even frightening.
- Your Choice Properties sales agent wants to work with you to help you sell your home, and will always work their hardest to help you achieve just that.